Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 449 Main Street, Oakbank, MB R0E 1J1 |
|Phone number||+1 204-444-4695|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 07:00 am — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 09:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 07:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 07:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 07:00 am — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about Subway
- 1 / 5By Mike LajoieFor a franchise....it was a disappointment. It was hot out yesterday and they didn't have any ice in the fountain drink dispenser. Should have stopped somewhere else.April 04, 2017
- 1 / 5By Theodore RotherWorst sandwich I've ever had at any subway ever (normally its good), was so soggy it was like they dipped it in a pale of water, and the sandwich wasn't folded properly it had more chicken and lettuce outside of the sandwich then in. It didnt smell like a normal chicken teriyaki, maybe the chicken was old. I couldn't even eat it, it was falling all over the place. I would rather be hungry then eat the awful sandwich they slapped together for me, NEVER EAT THERE.December 31, 2016
- 4 / 5By hsjajx hdjajsi love this subway but could you please consider having nacho cheese bugles as a choice for chipsOctober 10, 2016
- 1 / 5By Mark BainBread was stale and crunchy, I didn't have it toasted. I phoned later they did offer to pay for another one, but it was more of an inconvenience. Need to have a way of making sure your bread is fresh.October 09, 2016
- 3 / 5By Kipp LubykThis Subway has its good times and bad. Basically if your hungery and looking to eat somewhat healthy. This is the best choice in Oakbank for a sandwich. Service is kinda meh, and they don't exactly take care of their line. Some of the things I have seen employees do has me just walking away from this establishment. Like don't pull veggies that fall off a sandwich into the waste trough back onto my sandwich! Sanitary practices and some know how from employees need to be greatly improved. Probably has something to do with the training. Been going here for about 6-7 years. The one in dugald is almost worth the drive.July 18, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Subway
Subway is a inexpensive restaurant based in Oakbank, Manitoba. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.